Security checkpoints are located in the Ticket Lobby for passenger screening before entering the sterile area.
At checkpoints, travelers are required to:
- Remove their shoes at the checkpoint.
- Place all carry on items in plastic bins.
- Remove any metal items from pockets.
- Remove coats and jackets and place in plastic bins.
- Remove all electronics, including computers from carry ons, and place in plastic bin.
No liquids, gels and/or aerosols are permitted EXCEPT one clear transparent re-sealable one-quart (l liter) size plastic bag which may contain liquids, gels, and/or aerosols in containers of 3 ounces (90 ml) capacity or less per container. The plastic bag containing the liquids, gels and/or aerosols must be completely closed/sealed and subjected to x-ray inspection separate from other carry-on baggage.
For more information please check the Transportation Security Administration’s Security Screening page.
Passengers With Special Needs or Medical Conditions
For information about passenger screening for persons with special needs or medical conditions visit the TSA’s Disabilities and Medical Conditions page.